This blog chronicles my letterboxing adventures. It includes posts that share my travels that are letterboxing related, the letterboxes I have found and planted as well as the people I have met along the way. There are also photos included to help give a complete picture of the fun I had.

Friday, April 05, 2019

A New Letterbox in Malta

We are still in Malta and the friends we are traveling with are also letterboxers. Two days ago they planted a new letterbox in Birgu. Today we all went to Mdina and Rabat. You can read about that at Our Maltese Adventure. But for the letterbox Thomas and I went out on our own. We spent most of the day in Mdina and Rabat and when we returned to Birgu Thomas and I got off the bus at the first stop.

So we followed the clues they gave us and went to an open area with a trail to find the box. We followed the trail for about a quarter of a mile until we reached a stone wall. And then the clue mentioned a tree pointing to the hiding spot of the box. The clues were dead on and I found From Massachusetts to Malta by lazyletterboxer. I stamped in and then replaced the box. From here we walked back to the apartment.

So, I found two boxes on the small island of Malta. Another country I can add to my list.

No comments :

Related Posts with Thumbnails