This blog chronicles my letterboxing adventures. It includes posts that share my travels that are letterboxing related, the letterboxes I have found and planted as well as the people I have met along the way. There are also photos included to help give a complete picture of the fun I had.

Sunday, March 29, 2015

One Last Day in Sacramento

Today we decided to stay in Sacramento and take it easy. Around 9:00am we headed out to have some breakfast. I had read about a place that was suppose to be good so we headed to Tower Café. But when we got there the place was packed and there were lots of people hanging around outside so we opted to look for another place. We ended up at a little hole in the wall called Pancake Circus. The food was good but the place was run down and still we enjoyed our breakfast anyway. After eating we decided to head for the Sacramento Zoo and have a nice leisurely time just walking around. We took our time watching some of the animals and then we would find a bench and sit and relax. Overall we spent a couple of hours here and totally enjoyed it. Then we made a decision to go back to the hotel and pack for our flight tomorrow. After packing we took a nap and then read for a while. Around 5:00pm we decided to head out for some dinner. I had seen an add for Farrell's Ice Cream Parlour Restaurant and I remembered having gone to a Farrell's when I was younger so we decided to go there. It was decorated as I remember but much louder than I remembered. Thomas and I ordered a club sandwich which we split just so we had room for sundaes afterward. So after our meal and some ice cream we headed back to the hotel to get some sleep for our early flight home tomorrow. We did some last minute organizing and now it is time to go to bed. We had a great time in the Sacramento area and we saw some nice places.

No comments :

Related Posts with Thumbnails