This blog chronicles my letterboxing adventures. It includes posts that share my travels that are letterboxing related, the letterboxes I have found and planted as well as the people I have met along the way. There are also photos included to help give a complete picture of the fun I had.

Monday, February 25, 2013

Another Drive-by in Santa Fe

Another clue for Santa Fe popped up last night so I decided to head out this morning to grab the box. This is another letterbox by BirchMoon and is called Superboy and Red Robin.
Superhero Logos
The box isn't far from my home and since I am all packed and ready for my trip to Texas tomorrow I decided to get out and find the box. I headed out to the corner of Richards Ave. and Governor Miles Rd. and more specifically the corner of Montana Verde and Entrada Sonata. I took the quarter mile walk on a paved trail along Richards Ave. and eventually found the rock pile that was the first landmark. From there I easily found the box but finding a spot to stamp in was harder. Last night we had snow so there was no where to sit and stamp in. So I stood and was able to use a fence as a hard surface to stamp on. When I finished stamping in I replaced the box and took the short walk back to my car. After finding this box and the one two days ago I am really ready to head out to Texas for the TALE 10 Event in Bastrop.

No comments :

Related Posts with Thumbnails